NSWBSA meet on the last Monday of each month, with the exception of June.
Venues vary month to month in an attempt to make our meetings accessible to the maximum number of members.
- Like other Associations, we value our members and their input.
- Unlike other Associations we are prepared to move around to accommodate all interested parties.
- Our AGM, in July, is traditionally held at Blacktown International Sports Park (Function Room).
- Our Christmas meeting is held late November/early December somewhere we can get a meal (need to check this)
- One meeting a year is hosted by Macarthur, Bankstown and Cronulla Baseball Associations
- Other meetings, by default, are held at Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club.
- Perhaps your Association or Club would be interested in hosting one meeting a year ?
- If so, speak with us about making arrangements, and bring a meeting closer to home.
Email -: NSWBSA Secretary
- Check our website for updates for our meeting venues.
Apart from ‘generic’ meeting agenda items you will be updated about -:
- CABS - our National body.
- Accreditation - the process, when, where, nominations, examinations (theory and practical), recent outcomes.
- Seminars - when, where and target audiences - T-Ball, Live Ball (Junior and Senior ball), Grade, Representative (Local and State).
- Future Tournaments/Events - opportunities for Scoring - for ALL (non-accredited inclusive, an invaluable learning experience pre-accreditation).
This includes perfect opportunities for Scorers to come along and 'practice' being a Scoring Panel member - be part of the experience and gain confidence.
- Scoring Questions - discussion open to all, forwarded to our Interpretation Panel when necessary.
- General Business – a ‘generic’ agenda item, but nevertheless an important opportunity for all members to speak.
So come along and join us - share your thoughts, have a chat and a laugh !!!!